Museum café Yobukodori
Have a nice café time surrounding by 14,000 of poems.
A cafe in the field museum. Lunch is very popular, which is handmade by a local mother using plenty of vegetables and wild plants procured at the morning market in Yamato.
Related article [Things to Do in Gujo] Gujo Yamato Feel the Songs with Your Five Sense and See the Scenery with History [Suggested Itineraries] Driving Trip to See Historical Sites at Gujo!
Know the history of Kokindenju and enjoy a French lunch!
- 501-4608 Yamato-cho, Gujo-shiMaki 912-1
- Gifu Yamato Interchange10 minutes
- Public transportation
- 5 minutes from Tokunaga Station of Nagaragawa Railway (20 minutes walk)
- Parking lots
- Ordinary cars : 100 lots, bues : 3 lots Free of charge
- Telephone Number
- Opening hours
- 09:00 - 15:00
- Regular holiday
- Tuesday (Close on the next when Tue is a public holiday), 29th Dec - 3rd Jan
- Official Web site
- The name "Yobukodori" is taken from the bird in Kokindenju meaning "Calling and gathering friends".
We have Tadao Shimazu library, training room, study room, cafe shop, etc. The training room can be used for various purposes such as lectures, meetings, concerts, and exhibitions.
For those with small children
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- kids space
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Ramp/elevator installed
- omoiyari parking lot
For those with pets
- Pets allowed
- Space for pets available
- Can be accompanied by a carry-on bag
Services for International Visitors
Foreign language menus
（English / Simplified Chinese / Chinese / Korean）
Foreign language customer service
（ English /Chinese / Cantonese /Korean ）
Ingredient details in foreign language
（ English /Simplified Chinese / Chinese /Korean ）
- Credit card
（ VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / Diners / Union Pay ）
- Electronic payment