Gokoku-no-keichan (Sakoo Shoten)
Gokoku's Kei-chan received instruction from the Koreans around 1955 and has inherited our taste from our predecessor. Stones are used to grill on a far-infrared iron plate inside the restaurant.
It is a little different from the others.
Red miso as base and seasoned with plenty of garlic.
Takeaway is on sale for 340g 400JPY (Refrigerated).
We also send by cash on delivery by courier.
Please purchase and try it.
* As a measure of COVID-19, we only open when reservation received.
We look forward to hearing from you. "
- 501-4613 Yamato-cho, Gujo-shiNasarabe 323-2
- Tokai Hokuriku Expressway Gifu Yamato Interchange5 minutes by car
- Public transportation
- 8 minutes walk from Gujo Yamato Station of Nagaragawa Railway
- Parking lots
- Ordinary cars 3 lots (Free of charge)
- Telephone Number
- Opening hours
- 09:00 - 18:00
- Regular holiday
- Wednesday, 12/31 - 1/3
For those with small children
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- kids space
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Ramp/elevator installed
- omoiyari parking lot
For those with pets
- Pets allowed
- Space for pets available
- Can be accompanied by a carry-on bag
Services for International Visitors
Foreign language menus
（English / Simplified Chinese / Chinese / Korean）
Foreign language customer service
（ English /Chinese / Cantonese /Korean ）
Ingredient details in foreign language
（ English /Simplified Chinese / Chinese /Korean ）
- Credit card
（ VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / Diners / Union Pay ）
- Electronic payment
It is delicious to grill with Udon together!
Neko chief editor