Amazing size! Kuroya's pond where the Devil lives.
What a surprising size!
Kuroya's trout is the largest among the whole country.
Please be prepared for muscle pain! Please enjoyfishing trout here.
Two ponds are opened exclusively for fly fishing.
Both are located at the foot of Mt Shirao, the water temperature is stable and the water quality is clear. The average size of fish is around 40 cm. Monsters over 60 cm Pick 3x and 4x for tipet. Hook size used is #10-12. Olive, brown, black, cream marabou streamers and nymphs seem to be effective colors. In addition, there are frequent rises and you can fully enjoy it even when it is dry.
* Please noted that you cannot take out fish.
One-day pass 3850JPY (Tax included)
Half-day ticket 2200JPY (Tax included)
* Morning ticket 7:00 - 13:00 Afternoon ticket 13:00 - 19: 00 (Until sunset in winter)
- 501-5112 Rokunori Shirotori-cho, Gujo-shi-235214
- Get off at Tokai Hokuriku Expressway Shirotori Interchange and head east for 10 minutesリトルパインへお問い合わせください
- Parking lots
- Free of charge
- Opening hours
- 07:00 - 19:00 (Until sunset during winer ) Do not have nighter time.
- Regular holiday
- Irregular holiday (Please check before you come)
For those with small children
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- kids space
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Ramp/elevator installed
- omoiyari parking lot
For those with pets
- Pets allowed
- Space for pets available
- Can be accompanied by a carry-on bag
Services for International Visitors
Foreign language menus
（English / Simplified Chinese / Chinese / Korean）
Foreign language customer service
（ English /Chinese / Cantonese /Korean ）
Ingredient details in foreign language
（ English /Simplified Chinese / Chinese /Korean ）
- Credit card
（ VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / Diners / Union Pay ）
- Electronic payment
500JPY discount for all first time one day ticket buyer.
Only those who purchase the first one-day pass will receive a ¥ 500 discount. Please state "I saw the website of Gujo Tourism Federation!" and purchase a one-day pass. Only valid for the first time.
Neko chief editor