Providing everyday's miso soup.
A long-established store which has been brewing miso with good smell and tastiness has been brewed from soybean and wheat rice by fermentation with water and four seasons for over 100 years.
- 501-4226 Hachiman-cho, Gujo-shiShinmachi 978
- Gujo Hachiman Interchange10 minutes
- Public transportation
- 20 minutes walk from Hachiman Station of Nagaragawa Railway, you can take a Mame bus too.
- Parking lots
- Please use other public parking lots.
- Telephone Number
- Opening hours
- 08:30 - 19:30
For those with small children
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- kids space
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Ramp/elevator installed
- omoiyari parking lot
For those with pets
- Pets allowed
- Space for pets available
- Can be accompanied by a carry-on bag
Services for International Visitors
Foreign language menus
（English / Simplified Chinese / Chinese / Korean）
Foreign language customer service
（ English /Chinese / Cantonese /Korean ）
Ingredient details in foreign language
（ English /Simplified Chinese / Chinese /Korean ）
- Credit card
（ VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / Diners / Union Pay ）
- Electronic payment
Gujo's local miso in bottles or bags.
Neko chief editor