You can see the castle from the entrance.
It is a small shop with a hearth. We provide a heartwarming hospitality. Kei-chan set meal, Kei-chan bowl, medium or soba, etc. with nostalgic tastes are available.
- 501-4216 Hachiman-cho, Gujo-shiHonmachi 843
- Gujo Hachiman Interchange5 minutes by car
- Public transportation
- 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by bus from Gujo Hachiman Station of Nagaragawa Railway
- Parking lots
- 1 lots available, Please use other public parking lots nearby. Please come to us before you park your car.
- Telephone Number
- Opening hours
- 11:00 - 18:00
(Open till 22:00 with reservation)
- Regular holiday
- Tuesday, Wednesday
For those with small children
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- kids space
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Ramp/elevator installed
- omoiyari parking lot
For those with pets
- Pets allowed
- Space for pets available
- Can be accompanied by a carry-on bag
Services for International Visitors
Foreign language menus
（English / Simplified Chinese / Chinese / Korean）
Foreign language customer service
（ English /Chinese / Cantonese /Korean ）
Ingredient details in foreign language
（ English /Simplified Chinese / Chinese /Korean ）
- Credit card
（ VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / Diners / Union Pay ）
- Electronic payment
Gujo Odori statue is in front of the shop.
Traditional Chinese noodles and homemade dipping Kei-chan.
Neko chief editor