Hotel Gujo Hachiman
The only hot spring inn with a hot spring source in Gujo Hachiman.
From the moment you step in, you can feel like home and relieved.
We have an open-air bath where you can see the beautiful nature while listening to the sound of the clear stream Nagaragawa River.
There is also a large public bath and a radon inhalation bath.
We offer local dishes such as Hida beef and Ayu, with seasonal ingredients.
- 501-4206 Hachiman-cho, Gujo-shiYoshino 200
- Gujo Hachiman Interchange13 minutes
- Parking lots
- Ordinary cars 200 lots (Free of charge) , buses 20 lots (Free of charge)
- Telephone Number
- Opening hours
- Checkin 15:00, Checkout 10:00
- Official Web site
- Number of rooms : Japanese rooms 12 Tatami 22 rooms, 10 + 4.5 Tatami 15 rooms, 20 Tatami 3 rooms, 10 Tatami 2 rooms, Western rooms (Triple) 2 rooms, special rooms (Japanese-Western rooms ) 1 room, barrier free room with open aired bath (3 Japanese rooms, 1 Western room), total 49 rooms
Facility : 300 Tatami sized banquet hall (Can seperate), 270 sq m large convention hall, Gujo Odori hall, night pub, public theater, massage room, manga corner, kids room, restaurant, souvenir shop, cafe corner, disabled toilet, table tennis court, smoking room
For those with small children
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- kids space
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Ramp/elevator installed
- omoiyari parking lot
For those with pets
- Pets allowed
- Space for pets available
- Can be accompanied by a carry-on bag
Services for International Visitors
Foreign language menus
（English / Simplified Chinese / Chinese / Korean）
Foreign language customer service
（ English /Chinese / Cantonese /Korean ）
Ingredient details in foreign language
（ English /Simplified Chinese / Chinese /Korean ）
- Credit card
（ VISA / MASTER / JCB / AMEX / Diners / Union Pay ）
- Electronic payment
If you are staying at the hotel, please feel free to contact us as we offer free transportation to and from the city area (Jokamachi Plaza), as well as Gujo Hachiman Interbus Stop and Gujo Hachiman Station of Nagaragawa Railway.
Neko chief editor