- To strengthen our international competitiveness in the snow resort industry, we acquire personal information in order to smoothly carry out our shuttle bus experience project.
- We may send questionnaires about Gujo sightseeing to your registered e-mail address.
- We may send mail magazines about Gujo to your registered e-mail address.
1. About personal information
“Personal information” refers to all information including address, name, telephone number, e-mail address, that can identify a specific individual and such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual.
2. About acquiring personal information
When Gujo Tourism Federation (“We”) acquires personal information through the website, all information is obtained with the prior consent of the person. The purpose of collecting personal information will be stated when we acquire it.
3. About using personal information
Personal information collected will be used for reservation confirmations and mail magazines.
We will not disclose any personal information without your permission. However, in the case that the release is required by law, or the court, police or other public agencies, your personal information will be disclosed.
4. About handling personal information
We take proper measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage, and for other security control of the personal information.
In order to run our service, we have external business partners. We and our partners protect your personal information by taking appropriate measures.
We are not responsible for personal information collected by a third party for the cases below:
- You use a service we provide or other measures to obtain personal information of other users.
- You are identified unexpectedly due to the activities or information entered by other users.
- Other user obtains your ID or password.
6. About protecting personal information